How do you know you chose the right local gutter installer after your gutters are installed? Or do you really know for sure?
What if it looks good on the outside but it’s all wrong… Bad design in downspouts, incorrect drainage angles, loose mounts, leaky joints, etc? What if he used sub-par materials or hired help with little to no experience?
I’m going to teach you how to avoid all those problems by showing you what to look for in a local gutter installer before you even talk to him. I’ll also reveal to you the right questions to ask so you don’t get bamboozled into a bad experience. And then I’ll show you one more thing that’s super cool as well. Something you would never have thought of…
Local Gutter Installer Greg Martin
But first, a little about us. A very good man by the name of Greg Martin is the owner of AAA Pro 1 Rain Gutters in San Marcos. He’s been installing rain gutters since the early 1990s. With over 2,500 successfully completed local gutter installation projects under his belt he has happy clients all over San Diego County.
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau Great reviews on Yelp, Yellow Pages, Angie’s List and more.
So Greg really knows his stuff.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this article:
- How to screen prospective gutter installers quickly before even talking to them so you can save time in your search.
- What to say to a local gutter installer without wasting time asking all the wrong questions so you can find the best one for you quicker.
- Avoid becoming a victim of these 5 Common Contractor Scams so you can rest assured that your project goes smoothly.
Why this is important to you NOW:
- Save Time & Money
- Avoid hassles and needless aggravation
- Enjoy your project done right for a good price
How to Screen Prospective Contractors Quickly
Go online, check for proper licensing, read reviews and check references. By using a gutter installation contractor who is uninsured and unlicensed you are putting yourself, those around you, and your property at risk.
Insurance company statistics show that falling off ladders is a leading cause of insurance claims. Power tool related injuries account for the second most claims. You are 100% responsible and could end up with extra significant expenses if the uninsured contractor you hired is involved in an accident while working for you or unintentionally destroys something valuable.
It’s important to use a reputable contractor for anything you wish done to your home if it’s beyond a simple project or installation. Check their BBB rating and online reviews such as Yelp and Angie’s List.
Meeting with Contractors and Getting Quotes
When you meet with gutter installers be sure you are comfortable speaking with them and that you are able to convey what you want from him. Be polite, concise and direct. Make sure they listen to you and understand what the gutter installation project involves and what is expected from them. Also, be sure to inform the installer when you want it done and what you reasonably expect to pay.
If they use any high pressure tactics or make absurd promises then end the interview, say “no thank you” and ask them to leave.
Avoid Becoming a Victim of these 5 Common Contractor Scams
You don’t want to become another “contractor nightmare horror story” do you? Of course not, who would, right? But sadly it happens all the time to unsuspecting home owners who don’t properly research and vet their contractors like you are learning how to do right now.
- Better Start Today or Someone Will Get Hurt
- Demanding Upfront Payment in Full before Starting
- Offering Exceptionally Low Bids
- Hard Core Upselling
- Too Many Projects in Play at the Same Time
More explanation about those 5 Gutter Installer Scams in another article.
Here’s What It All Boils Down To
Choosing the right contractor to design and install a well made guttering system can be tough. Finding the perfect contractor can be easier as long as you are knowledgeable and prepared. Hopefully you’ve gained some valuable and useful insights with us today.
If you’re in the North San Diego County area and looking for a great gutter installer then please contact Greg Martin at AAA Pro 1 Rain Gutters. Greg can help you with anything from simple gutter cleaning and repairs to installing a brand new custom made full home rain gutter system
Is Greg Martin the right gutter installer for you?
- If you want to be free from worry, doubt and fear that your contractor might be ripping you off, not listening to you or royally messing up your gutters, then this is for you.
- You want to enjoy the peace of mind a professionally designed and expertly installed seamless rain gutter system has to offer AND be confident it was done right AND that it meets all your expectations, then this is for you.
- A hassle free experience knowing that you paid a fair and reasonable price for your new rain gutters, this is for you
If you answered “YES” to the previous three questions then call Greg Martin at AAA Pro 1 Rain Gutters (760) 445-8762. You’ll get a hassle free experience, a FREE no obligation on site gutter inspection and an accurate price quote. And you can expect honest answers to all of your questions.
Call (760) 445-8762. Serving all of North San Diego County, CA
And that one super cool thing that earlier I said you never would have thought of…
Well, it’s three things actually:
- Since you’re reading this far that means you are a person looking for high quality service instead of a ridiculous low price.
- It means you value honest information for making great decisions.
- And because of that, and with what you just learned, you now have everything you need to make the best informed decision for you.
Make the call:
Contact: Greg Martin
Business Location: San Marcos, CA. 92069
Serving All San Diego County